Do you like how we do business? Check out these links to businesses we’re proud to associate ourselves with…
Do you have a visual communications challenge, but don’t know where to start? We can help. With broad signage experience and state-of-the-art equipment and systems, we create effective signs, banners and graphics for every budget and every need. Visit, call, fax or contact us to learn more about signs, to request a quote or send a graphic file, or to learn about proofing your sign online. To help you solve your visual communications challenges – from the simple.. to the simply impossible™, count on FASTSIGNS® of Manchester, CT.
The Battle Standard says, “Hands-down the best business entity we’ve had the privelege of dealing with. Mike and his crew are courteous, professional and on-time, all the time. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to work on our advertisements, decals, posters and storefront sign. If you demand quality work, reasonable pricing and an installer you can trust go Fastsigns of Manchester CT and tell them The Battle Standard sent ya!”
BermuDesigns is a custom web design firm dedicated to designing websites for your business or organization. We provide quality service and designs using the latest in website design technology. Since first impressions are crucial in a business, we ensure that our designs are fully compatible with different types of browsers, easy to navigate, and that they are optimized for the Web, especially for search engines to ensure that you get the traffic you need from the demographics you want.
When we take on a new project we carefully design the website following a detailed methodology–a step-by-step plan from start to finish. Below is a brief description of our process:
- Conceptualization We meet one-on-one with you to gather detailed information about the website and to obtain an understanding of your expectations and ideas.
- Analysis We take the information you’ve provided to us in Step One and we analyze which technology would be best suited for the design and budget.
- Design This is were conceptualziation becomes a reality. We prototype the design and create the layout for design.
- Production This step includes organizing site files, developing and compiling images, Web pages, scripts, and codes as needed.
- Implementation Once the Web site has been tested and approved, the Web site is then uploaded, and made available on the Web.
We provide our clients with solutions and answers that will fit their budget and business requirements. Contact us today for a free quote and find out how our website services can benefit your business or organization.